Resources - Livable Communities Coalition
Connecting the Valley
The video, by Sustainable Communities Working Group, discusses transforming the Phoenix metro area through transit. Watch the video.
New America 2050 Report
A new study, High-Speed Rail in America, identifies the most promising rail corridors in the country.
Download the report here.
Presentation given by Eddie Caine of Valley Metro RPTA at the June 16, 2011 Livable Communities Coalition meeting. Download the presentation here.
Presentations – Moving Arizona Forward
Presentations from the April 12, 2011 Moving Arizona Forward Conference
- Active Transit Neighborhood Checklist - Brian Fellows, Arizona Department of Transportation
- Building "Soft" Infrastructure Foundations Investing in Transportation - John Shepard, Sonoran Institute
- Built Environment Supporting Transit - Mike James, City of Mesa
- Growing Your Own (Ridership) Encouraging TOD - Kevin Wallace, Maricopa Association of Governments
- Encouraging Transit Oriented Development - Kurt Creagor, ASU Stardust Center
- Encouraging Transit Oriented Development - Joe Keeper, Native American Connections
- Innovative Strategies for Funding Infrastructure - Tim Ahrens, AzTA
- Making Sustainable Communities Happen - Teresa Brice, LISC and Serena Unrien, AZPIRG
- Public Transit: What's Health Got to Do With It? - David Dube, Maricopa County Division of Public Health
- Structures for Funding Infrastructure - Janet Barr, Norris Design